in honor of AIC going on tour this year, what are your fav. AIC songs?
here are the tour dates
http://kalypso.pollstar.com/tour/searcha...tartSearch.y=13
in honor of AIC going on tour this year, what are your fav. AIC songs?
here are the tour dates
http://kalypso.pollstar.com/tour/searcha...tartSearch.y=13
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Anything off Facelift plus Them Bones, Would?, Sickman, Rooster, Hate To Feel. There's too much good stuff to mention. I know I left out a plethora of good stuff. Starbuck, if you've not heard it, you need to check out Mad Season. It was a one time thing that Layne Staley was in. The Album is called Above. It's great stuff.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I'll try to look that up
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
The whole 1st 2 albums...my faves are Confusion, Junkhead, Would
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
rooster, them bones, hate to feel, god am,
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
there isnt a bad alaice in Hcains song
Man in the Box is tough to beat though
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
I like both, but actually like Mad Season better...its got Pearl Jams guitarist Mike McCreavy in it.
hell yeah Lung.. madseason
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
man in the box...another favorite
hey yankee, you gonna try and hit that clutch show up in november?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
1# Rooster 2# Them bones
free like OJ all day
Bookmarks